Coaches & Volunteers
Welcome to Special Olympics BC
As a grassroots, volunteer-based organization, Special Olympics BC relies on the support and dedication of over 2,400 volunteer coaches, administrators, and event volunteers in order to fulfill our mandate.
Volunteering with Special Olympics BC Richmond is an opportunity for you to make a direct impact on the quality of life of individuals with intellectual disabilities, and an opportunity for you to make a meaningful contribution within your community.
Getting involved with Special Olympics BC is also an opportunity for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds to:
- Build friendships and networking connections.
- Gain new skills for personal and professional development.
- Gain opportunities for travel in Canada and abroad.
- Share your love of sport.
- Take part in our annual Provincial Workshop.
- Experience the satisfaction of helping others develop and succeed--in sport and in life!
You are invited to join the thousands of volunteers who have found involvement with Special Olympics BC a fulfilling and life-enriching experience.